When the media tells us there’s no such thing as “rigging” in the 2016 elections, they are lying.
Now, newly leaked emails from John Podesta’s hacked email count shows how Hillary’s team worked closely with pollsters to ensure public polling data was rigged in her favor, no matter what the outcome was.
The messages include requests for the results to be “adjusted” to “manufacture” the outcome they would like. The phrase they used, was rigging the polls to “maximize what we get out of our media polling.”
This is how you rig an election!
I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling.
The email even includes a handy, 37-page guide with the following poll-rigging recommendations. In Arizona, over sampling of Hispanics and Native Americans is highly recommended:
Research, microtargeting & polling projects
– Over-sample Hispanics
– Use Spanish language interviewing. (Monolingual Spanish-speaking voters are among the lowest turnout Democratic targets)
– Over-sample the Native American population
For Florida, the report recommends “consistently monitoring” samples to makes sure they’re “not too old” and “has enough African American and Hispanic voters.” Meanwhile, “independent” voters in Tampa and Orlando are apparently more dem friendly so the report suggests filling up independent quotas in those cities first.
– Consistently monitor the sample to ensure it is not too old, and that it has enough African American and Hispanic voters to reflect the state.
– On Independents: Tampa and Orlando are better persuasion targets than north or south Florida (check your polls before concluding this). If there are budget questions or oversamples, make sure that Tampa and Orlando are included first.
Meanwhile, it’s suggested that national polls over sample “key districts / regions” and “ethnic” groups “as needed.”
– General election benchmark, 800 sample, with potential over samples in key districts/regions
– Benchmark polling in targeted races, with ethnic over samples as needed
– Targeting tracking polls in key races, with ethnic over samples as needed
By manufacturing a 12-point lead over your opposition, you allow the media to focus on your overwhelming lead… Even if it isn’t true.
At that time, Team Hillary was having trouble in the press and needed a distraction for their supporters in the mainstream media to cover. That type of fake polling has a chilling effect on the opposition, as they will be ignored while these fake poll numbers are discussed for days.
What do you think about Team Hillary rigging the polls? Please leave us a comment (below) and tell us.
And if you think Hillary belongs in a jail cell, LIKE our Facebook page: Hillary is a CRIMINAL!