Senior citizens make up the the largest voting block in America. For that reason, the liberal media isn’t going to be happy that many older Americans see their coverage for the biased nonsense that it is.
The Association of Mature American Citizens, an alternative to AARP boasting 1.3 million members, held a poll among 65,000 senior citizen voters. The survey asked members 10 questions and found wide support among respondents for President Trump and his policies. The survey also found that most aren’t buying the media’s narrative regarding the Trump Administration, which has been overwhelmingly negative thus far.
In response to the first question on Trump’s job performance, nearly six in ten seniors approve of the president’s actions so far. That’s far above the reported average in the media of 35-40 percent.
Other findings including the following:
- 71 percent will strongly back his reelection, 23.2 percent will “likely” back reelection.
- 93.6 percent support Trump’s newly aggressive anti-terror plan in Afghanistan.
- 56 percent “strongly believe” Trump is fulfilling his campaign promises, 38.9 “mostly” agree.
- 84.4 percent do not believe Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 election.
- 86.3 percent back Trump’s threat to shut down the government over border wall funding.
And most dramatic of all: 99.92 percent agree that the media is out to get President Trump.
Respondents also agreed that congressional Republicans want Trump to fail:
Ha! Now that makes sense considering that Republicans failed to repeal and replace Obamacare.
Despite all of the media’s criticism of President Trump, his approval rating is higher than that of Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer, House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, House Speaker Paul Ryan, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
But you’ll never hear the media talking about that, will you?
What do you think of these poll results? Do they reflect reality? Let us know in the comments section below and be sure to share this post on Facebook and Twitter!