If you’ve watched the news media over the past year, you’d be hard-pressed to come to any conclusion other than that President Trump is a downright evil man.
Liberal journalists have been infatuated with painting the man as a racist, misogynist, xenophobe, Islamophobe, and an overall jerk.
In reality, he is frequently and quietly engaged in many acts of kindness for people big and small on the popularity meter.
Here are 5 stories you’ve probably never heard about President Trump’s big heart …
The Side of Donald Trump Nobody Ever Talks About
1) When three members of Grammy Award winning singer Jennifer Hudson’s family were murdered, Trump gave her a place to stay free of charge in Trump Tower, and provided security for her and her family.
2) When Trump learned that a campaign volunteer – a single Dad working nights to help out his campaign – had a father with cancer, he had the man escorted to his inauguration, met with him personally, and issued a check for $10,000 to help pay for his father’s chemotherapy treatments.
3) When an airline couldn’t accommodate a critically ill 3-year-old boy who needed special medical attention, Trump dispatched his private jet to transport him from California to New York for treatment.
4) After Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi was finally released from a Mexican prison, Trump cut him a $25,000 check to help get him back on his feet.
5) A New York bus driver was awarded $10,000 from Trump for helping prevent a suicidal woman from jumping off a bridge.
So there you have it – 5 stories that should be a centerpiece of reporting on the real Donald Trump, that you’ll probably never hear about in the mainstream media now that he’s become President.
Support Conservative Voices!
Sign up to receive the latest political news, insight, and commentary delivered directly to your inbox.
Share this post to get the word out that Donald Trump really is a pretty nice guy!
Read this Next on ThePoliticalInsider.comDem Rep Who Tipped Off Illegal Immigrants to Ice ‘Raid’ Might be Investigated