Yes, she actually went there.
Hillary Clinton, the poster child for corruption, scandal, pay-for-play, lying to the American people, and of course, illegally using private email servers to handle classified information, believes the Democrat Party is the way to go if you respect “the rule of law.”
Not only did she say it, but she said it with a straight face.
“If you believe that standing up for evidence and reason and respecting the rule of law is critical to our democracy,” Clinton claimed, “you’ve got to vote for Democrats.”
.@HillaryClinton: “If you believe that standing up for evidence and reason and respecting the rule of law is critical to our democracy, you’ve got to vote for Democrats.” https://t.co/gmHyGhUboY pic.twitter.com/MX3JJP6JaS
— FOX Business (@FoxBusiness) May 23, 2018
Well, she said it with a straight face right up until the end when she appears to have summoned demons from the seventh circle of hell with that look. Holy cow!
Two notes of irony here:
- She is the wife of a President who was impeached for lying and obstruction of justice.
- She said this at the New York state Democratic convention, quite possibly the most corrupt political party in the nation.
Oh, one more thing. It’s freaking Hillary Clinton!
Support Conservative Voices!
Sign up to receive the latest political news, insight, and commentary delivered directly to your inbox.
Jay Sekulow, Trump attorney and head of the American Center for Law and Justice, recently announced that his organization had uncovered thousands of documents showing Clinton Foundation pay-to-play with Hillary’s State Department.
Then there is that minor matter of mishandling classified material, then using Bleach Bit and hammers to destroy the evidence.
Needless to say, many social media users weren’t buying into Clinton’s ‘we are the rule of law’ shtick.
If you believe in evidence and reason Hillary should be in jail.
— Shawn Donnelly (@ShawnDonnelly5) May 24, 2018
Did she really say that??? If she did… 😂🤣!
— Gerald Wolfe (@geraldwolfe1) May 23, 2018
Unless the evidence was destroyed by you.
— Dan (@dalsx1) May 24, 2018
You know who wasn’t at the Democrat convention in New York? Trump-hater former Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. He had to resign just weeks ago after an expose outed him as being a serial woman beater. (RELATED: Donald Trump’s Tweet from 2013 Predicted NY AG Downfall).
Here are few more examples from the Empire State:
- Former Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver (D) indicted and arrested on corruption charges.
- Sexual harassment cases for Vito Lopez, Micah Kellner, and Dennis Gabryszak (D, D, D).
- Eric Stevenson’s (D) corruption charges.
- Pedro Espada’s (D) conviction on theft charges and embezzlement.
- Indicted Senator John Sampson (D) asking Shirley Huntley to wield her influence to the benefit of a powerful businessman.
- Shirley Huntley (D) used taxpayer money for spa treatments and fancy clothes … for her poodle.
- Malcolm Smith (D) trying to bribe his way onto the New York City Republican mayoral ballot.
- Nick Spano (R), convicted for tax evasion in 2012, fundraising for Governor Cuomo in 2014.
- And of course, the upstate New York voter fraud trial that led to multiple Democrats being sentenced for their role in falsifying business documents and forgery.
People from both parties agree that New York is one of the most corrupt states in the nation led predominantly by Democrats.
But yea, keep voting for them at Hillary’s urging.
Which party do you consider as the one to follow rule of law? Share your thoughts below!
Read this Next on ThePoliticalInsider.comBusiness Owner Tells Pelosi the Trump Tax Cuts Aren’t ‘Crumbs’