Private emails about yoga? Wedding plans? Vacation and funeral arrangements? That’s all Hillary Clinton deleted from her secret server, right?
After all, she said it, so it has to be true.
Here’s what she claimed at a press conference in March of 2015:
“In the end, I chose not to keep my personal e-mails – e-mails about planning Chelsea’s wedding or my mother’s funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends, as well as yoga routines, family vacations, the other things you typically find in inboxes. No one wants their personal e-mails made public, and I think most people understand that and respect that privacy,” said Clinton.
Unfortunately for Miss Honesty and Integrity, The Political Insider reported on a new cache of nearly 15,000 emails turned up during an FBI investigation.
And unless Hillary was planning Chelsea’s wedding or doing yoga routines in Benghazi, she has some ‘splaining to do.
Via the Judicial Watch:
Judicial Watch today announced that a federal court has ordered the State Department to review newly found Clinton emails and turn over responsive records by September 13. And, in two other Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits, the State Department is scheduled to release additional emails from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s non-state.gov email system beginning September 30. In a court filing this week, the State Department admitted it had found Benghazi-related documents among the 14,900 Clinton emails and attachments uncovered by the FBI that Mrs. Clinton deleted and withheld from the State Department.
In a separate case, Judicial Watch has been seeking Clinton’s communications about the attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, during which U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens and Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith were killed. A second assault targeted a nearby compound, killing two government contractors Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00692)).
After admitting in an August 23 court filing that it found documents that “satisfied the [Benghazi related] search terms” of the new Clinton emails, the State Department proposed a rolling production schedule, “under which State would make its first production of any non-exempt responsive records subject to FOIA on September 30, 2016, and complete production no later than October 31, 2016.” Judicial Watch then asked the court that State make known the volume of documents remaining to be reviewed before it accepts whether the production schedule is reasonable. Today, U.S. District Court Judge Amit P. Mehta informed the attorneys the Court wants to schedule a hearing on this issue for Tuesday, August 30.
Support Conservative Voices!
Sign up to receive the latest political news, insight, and commentary delivered directly to your inbox.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton stated, “It is astonishing that Hillary Clinton tried to delete and hide Benghazi emails and documents. No wonder federal courts in Florida and DC are ordering the State Department to stop stalling and begin releasing the 14,900 new Clinton emails.”
According to Rep. Trey Gowdy, it’d practically be a miracle if the emails had been recovered. He explained that the deleted emails were removed using a drastic cyber-measure called “BleachBit.”
“If she considered them to be personal, then she and her lawyers had those emails deleted,” Gowdy said, “They didn’t just push the delete button, they had them deleted so even God couldn’t read them.”
Comment: Do you think these emails were intentionally deleted, and if they have been recovered does it spell trouble for Hillary? Share your thoughts below.
Read this Next on ThePoliticalInsider.comTrey Gowdy Just DESTROYED Hillary With 3 SIMPLE WORDS!