Eagle-eyed viewers spotted something interesting at Hillary Clinton’s campaign rally in Florida yesterday.
As Hillary walks out waving to the crowd, she stops at a platform and turns around looking for someone to help her step onto it. Luckily for her an aide has dashed over, already anticipating that she will need help getting up what the American Mirror estimates is an 18 inch step.
Check out the raw footage below:
Hillary heads over to the overflow area to say hello to the crowd in Lake Worth, Florida. But ya know, no enthusiasm there. 🙄 pic.twitter.com/3cUDK245XK
— (⌐■_■)ノHillBro (@HillBroYo) October 26, 2016
Steps – and any physical movement, really – are known to be difficult for Hillary, a fact that the campaign tries its best to hide. But you can tell just by how quickly the aide rushes to be at Hillary’s side and how she knows to wait for help that this is a common occurrence.
Here are just a few instances of Hillary struggling physically that we’ve reported on in the past:
- Hillary Clinton stumbled and collapsed while leaving a 9/11 memorial service.
- One message, from Democrat Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, shows serious concern in 2015 about Hillary Clinton’s health after she could “barely climb the podium steps” during an event they both attended.
- Hillary Clinton, during a campaign stop in Scranton, PA, almost had a serious fall as she stepped down on the podium.
- Emails obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request show that Clinton aide Huma Abedin was concerned about her boss’ ability to walk around a stage for extended periods of time, instead requesting a podium that she could presumably use to lean on.
- Video released by the Associated Press appears to show Hillary Clinton – already dogged by questions pertaining to her health – reaching for any and every object she can find in order to steady herself.
- A photo has surfaced on social media showing the possible future leader of our country being propped up like a scene from Weekend at Bernie’s.
With all the help Hillary needs from her staff, it kind of brings new meaning to Hillary’s campaign slogan “Stronger Together.”
Support Conservative Voices!
Sign up to receive the latest political news, insight, and commentary delivered directly to your inbox.
What do you think is wrong with Hillary’s health? Tell us in the comments below!
Read this Next on ThePoliticalInsider.comKim Dotcom Reveals That NSA Has Access To Hillary’s “Deleted” Emails