All of you young people need to remember that when you vote for people who want to give what we have away, loan forgiveness, Medicare for All, increased welfare, open borders, etc., all come at a price for someone.
Sooner or later, YOU are the ones who will have to pay for it all. Congress and the President cannot give anything away without first taking it from someone else. That someone else is YOU. Think about the things you are voting for and the costs.
Sen. Bernie Sanders is looking for young voters who haven’t been taught the history and consequences of socialism. If they think forgiving their school loan debt will improve their financial situation, wait until retirement.
Be very scared of people who cannot tell you how they are going to pay for something and if they say tax the rich listen to those of us who know. The rich will leave. There are plenty of Caribbean islands willing to take every one of our rich people and not tax them at all. You only need to look to states like NY and CA to understand the problems with many of these programs.
Many billionaires in NY have moved their residency to places like FL. Also, providing illegals with driver’s license has screwed hundreds of thousands of NY residents because now the Federal Gov’t, and rightfully so, have said they will no longer accept the NY state driver’s license and other things like global entry. This stuff has real impacts – like 30,000 truckers no longer being able to speed through the US border in Canada.
Free SUNY tuition has made those schools impossible to get into for anyone who wanted an affordable education but had slightly more than the amount you need for free education. Every day, working-class people are being screwed over. Look at the homeless problem in CA. Bernie doesn’t have any solutions for any of this stuff that will work.
We now live in a ‘Post-Democrat Party Era.’ Perhaps their voters may not realize this yet, but the outside world has seen their demise openly on display this week.
- Iowa Caucus chaos;
- Pres. Trump acquittal;
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi temper tantrum;
- Michael Bloomberg buying the DNC to change his Nevada rules;
- Expulsion of CIA insiders from the National Security Council;
- Democrat House members who refused to stand for Tuskegee airman;
- Mean-spirited Democrats who refused to clap for a grammar school girl;
- 20 to 30% of Trump rallies are made up of registered Democrats;
- Trump raises $100 million war chest during impeachment,
- Gallup now polls Trump higher than Obama, etc.
This is a complete collapse of the Democrat Party. The DNC’s (and their corporate handlers) only option now is to take over the nomination regardless if it heaps great contempt upon the Democrat voters.
The DNC has already said they do not want Bernie Sanders, but they allowed him to run on their party platform. Bernie is pulling the wool over some, but I hope the masses will realize there is no such thing as a free lunch. His plan will raise taxes to an ungodly amount. Is that free?
Here’s something that I have been wondering. If America is so broken, how come, Bernie, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, and the others didn’t fix it while they were already in office? How come they can’t fix America unless they are elected President?
Name one thing Bernie has done during his time in office, because I can name at least 10 Trump promised to deliver on and did in just three years.
Take a long serious look at these Democratic politicians, whom many have been in politics for a long time, and ask yourselves these questions. What contributions have they made that improved the lives of Americans, what have they done with their time in serving the American people, and is one of them capable of doing half of what Pres. Trump has already done in improving our lives and serving the American people.
It’s only fair that the people with the least life experience, inherit the mess they voted for. The sad thing is, Sanders won’t be around to answer for the mess he’s left them with.
What Others Are Reading At WayneDupree.com
- [VIDEO] MSNBC’s Wallace Asks Random NH Man Who He Voted For…His Answer Ruins Her Day.
- Mitt Romney Hit With New Republican Resolution Forcing Him to Support Trump or Surrender His Seat
- Ricky Gervais Rips Hollywood Elites Ahead of Oscars “Only Time Their Badly-Paid Migrant Staff Will Get Time Off”
- Watch: AOC’s White Boyfriend Creeps Everyone Out in This “How to Not Be a Racist” Video
- Dem Law Professor Alan Dershowitz: “Pelosi and Schumer Have To Go”