I promise you won’t see this anywhere in the mainstream media, but Americans need to know about it.
Democrats were hating that President Trump added Dr. Ben Carson to his cabinet, and they were even more angry when they realized he was being placed in charge of Housing of Urban Development.
Carson has gone into that agency and just discovered one of the biggest bookkeeping errors probably in American government history… if you assume it’s only an “error.”
Source: Housing and Urban Development Inspector General’s Report, 3/1/17:
The total amounts of errors corrected in HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statements were $516.4 billion and $3.4 billion, respectively. There were several other unresolved audit matters, which restricted our ability to obtain sufficient, appropriate evidence to express an opinion. These unresolved audit matters relate to
(1) the Office of General Counsel’s refusal to sign the management representation letter,
(2) HUD’s improper use of cumulative and first-in, first-out budgetary accounting methods of disbursing community planning and development program funds,
(3) the $4.2 billion in nonpooled loan assets from Ginnie Mae’s stand-alone financial statements that we could not audit due to inadequate support,
(4) the improper accounting for certain HUD assets and liabilities, and
(5) material differences between HUD’s subledger and general ledger accounts.
This audit report contains 11 material weaknesses, 7 significant deficiencies, and 5 instances of noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Dr. Carson found massive, unthinkable errors and that should silence his critics that he couldn’t do his job. But of course, it won’t. They’re liberals, after all.
How do you make a $520 billion dollar oversight? This seems to have been on purpose by Obama administration.
President Trump is draining the swamp and as of right now it’s a snail’s pace, but he’s getting it done and the American people are witnessing it, even though the media won’t report it.
Dr. Ben Carson is on the job and he’s doing exactly what he supposed to do. He found this massive fraud and brought it out in the open. That says a lot about his transparency also.
What do you think about Carson’s job performance two months in and finding billions of dollars missing?
Share your opinions below in the comment section and don’t forget to tell your Facebook/Twitter friends about this.